Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beatrice Zambotti

My name is Beatrice Zambotti, I’m 12 years old. I live in Cles, a small village in Northern Italy. I'm attending the second year in the secondary school of Cles. I’m tall and thin: I’ve got light blue eyes, long straight blond hair.
I love meat and sweet
I play volleyball tree times a week and tennis once a week. i like snowboarding.
In my free time I do my homework, I study, I watch tv and I surf in internet.
In my family we are 4 people: my dad, my mum, my sister and me.
My dad is Italo, he is 50 years. He is tall: he has got short curly black hair and dark brown hair.
My mum is Nadia, she is 47 years old. She has got short straight blond hair.
My sister is Ester, she is 18 years old. She has got short curly blond hair and light blue eyes.

About my schoolJ
I'm attending the second year in the secondary school in Cles: my school name is Bernardo Clesio.
My school is new and big. There are three floors: there are many labs and classrooms.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Larz. I call my mom and dad Astrid and Tim. I am 9 years old.
    I have three sisters: Evi, Rebecca and Melanie. I am a six grader on group six
    (we call that "bovenbouw"). My pet's name is nina the dog, Maddy the dog,
    Baloe the cat. I love pets!
    Questions: how old are you? What are your hobbies? What are the names of
    your father and your mother? Where do you live?
    I hope to hear from you.

    Ciao, Larz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larz, I'm 12 years old, i like playing tennis and volleyball, in winter I do snowboarding. My mum's name is Nadia, and my dad's name is Italo, my sister's name is Ester. i live in Cles, a small village in the north Italy.
    do you like school? what are your favourite subjects? tell me about your timetable. where do you live? what are your hobbies?

    ReplyDelete