Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lorena Datres

Hello! I’m Lorena Datres, I’m 12 years old. I live in Preghena, a small village near Cles. I attend the second year in the secondary school of Cles.
I like pizza and cake.
In my free time I do my homework and I study, I surf in Internet, I play and I watch TV.
In my family we are four people: my dad, my mum, my brother and me.
I’m tall, I’ve got green eyes, long straight light brown hairs.
My dad is Livio, he’s 49 years old. He is tall and slim, he has got green eyes, short black hairs.
My mum is Marisa, she’s 47 years old. She is tall, she has got green eyes, long blond hairs.
My brother is Gianluca, he is 14 years old. He has got short brown hairs and green eyes.

 MY SCHOOL..

In my  school there are many classrooms and labs.
In my classroom there are 23 student: 12 girls and 11 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment