Wednesday 14 December 2011

My name is Beatrice Zambotti

I’m Beatrice Zambotti. I’m 12 years old, I live in Cles, a big village in the north Italy (Dolomiti’s area).I'm attending the second year at the secondary school in Cles, my school name’s is Bernardo Clesio.I’m tall and thin, I’ve got long blond straight hair and light blue eyes.Three times a week I play Volleyball, once a week I play Tennis and in winter I go snowboarding in the Alps, at the Tonale pass ( around 2000 meters up the level of the sea.
 In the afternoon I usually do my homeworks, I study, I help my mum, I watch television and I use the PC; sometimes I read books.My favourite TV shows are: “the Simpson”, “make it or break it”, “chuck” and “glee”.In my family we are four people: mum, dad, my sister and me. My mum’s name is Nadia, she’s 47 years old. She looks like me: she’s tall and thin with blond and straight hair and light blue eyes.
My dad, instead, has got brown short curly hair and brown eyes. He’s 50 years old. He’s an  engineer. My sister, Ester, is 18 years old; she has already got the driving licence. She is tall, she has got short, curly and light brown hair. She has got beautiful light blue eyes.We have got a lovely cat, her name’s Milly. She is 2 years old, she has got light blue eyes and her dander is dark and light brown and creamy white. I love my cat very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment