Wednesday 14 December 2011

Manuela Pancheri

Hello my name is Manuela Pancheri.I am 12 years old. II live in Preghena it is a small villag in the north Italy. It is a very very  good villag !!! I attend the second Year in the secondary school of Cles. I am  tall and thin I have got brown eyes long and straight hairs.
I like pasta meat.
I ski  only in the winter.
In the afternoon I do my homework and I study.I watch tv, I surf in the internet and I chat my phone.
In my family they are 4 people I,my mum, my father and my sister.
My mum is Patrizia, my father is Giorgio, and my sistrer is michela, she is 16 year old and she is small and thin she are brown hare and brown eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Manuela Pancheri,



    I am Emma Bot from the Netherlands. And in this mail I will introduce me. My sport is Korfbal and that is Basketball and Handball in one. I am 10 years old. I am born in Australia. I have 1 sister Marit 1 brother Luuk and 2 parents my mother Anne and my father Marcus. I like the music from Adele, Katy Perry and from Rihanna. Here are some questions.

    1. How old are you?

    2. Do you have a sport? Yes? Which?

    3. Do you have Brothers or Sisters?

    4. Which music do you like?

    5. What’s the name of your school?

    I hope to hear something soon



    Greetings,

    Emma Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think about Berluscon?
    Do you mind that he has resigned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, I'm 13 years old. Yes my favorite sport is sky,I practice it once a week,on sunday.
    I've one sister.Her name is Michela,she is 16.
    I'm attending the second year of secondary school. I don't mind studying, my favourite subject is P.E. I have 2 lessons a week. As for the music I often listen Afro. Do you know about it? Do you like it? wehre do you live? have you got a boyfriend?
    and I hate Berlusconi and I'm happy about he resigned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma Bot(Hi Manuela)20 January 2012 at 04:47

    Hi Manuela,
    No I don't now about Afro. And no I don't have a boyfriend.
    My favrite color is purple, my favorite animal is a panda and my favorite food is Pizza.
    Here are some questions:
    1. What is your favorite color
    2. And food
    3. And animal?
    4. Do you have a boyfriend???
    From,
    Emma Bot

    ReplyDelete