Wednesday 14 December 2011

Gloria, Angela, Martina and Giorgia

ABOUT ME…!!

Hello!!! My name is Giorgia. I am 12 years old and I live in Rumo (Northern Italy). I like the animals particulary my dog. Her name is Kyra. I love skiing and swimming, I also like playing  the guitar, I'm attending the musical school I have dark blond hair and light blue eyes. I am slim.

Hello my name is Gloria. I am 12 years old. I am a hip hop dancer. It is my favourite sport. I have been dancing hip hop for two year. I like swimming, riding horse and ice-skating too. I live in Cles in northern Italy. In Cles there are 7.000 inhabitants. Im attending the secondary year in the secondary school in Cles.

Hello my name is Angela. I am 12 years old and I live in Rumo, a small village near Cles in Northern Italy. I like sports especially riding horse, climbing, skiing and swimming. I playing the guitar and at school I playing the flute.
I have brown hair and grey / blue eyes.

Hello:)My name is Martina Culacciati.I'm 11 years old. I live in Rumo in Northern Italy. I attending the second year in the secondary school in Cles.

2 comments:

  1. hi,martina.my name is jelmer and i am 11 yaers ols to,i like family games,do you like this?
    i have a cat(beau) and fish,have you pet(s)?love you dogs,rabbits of cats?
    my favorite food is kale And spaghetti,what is you favorite food?i have a brother and a sister,have you brothers of sisters?isit in the last year on the school

    greeting from jelmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hip hop dancer

    I'm 8 years.

    I do gymnastics and course choice zumba

    I have a friend who does hip hop.

    My aunt has a horse with a lot of (sweet) horses.

    I swim with degree A and B and you?

    and oh yes I am jasper.

    In skating, I am not too well, and here I can only skate on the ice rink. but I do not often ...

    where you skate? and in Italy it is ice in the winter?


    goodbye! jasper

    ReplyDelete