Wednesday 14 December 2011

For Anna Giorgia

Hi Anna Giorgia,

I am Emma Bot from the Netherlands. And in this mail I will introduce me. My sport is Korfbal and that is Basketball and Handball in one. I am 10 years old. I am born in Australia. I have 1 sister Marit 1 brother Luuk and 2 parents my mother Anne and my father Marcus. I like the music from Adele, Katy Perry and from Rihanna. Here are some questions.
1.       How old are you?
2.       Do you have a sport? Yes? Which?
3.       Do you have Brothers or Sisters?
4.       Which music do you like?
5.       What’s the name of your school?

I hope to hear something soon.
Greetings,
Emma Bot

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I'm 14 years old and I live in Italy.
    I play tennis and volleyball but I don't like tennis so much.
    I have a older brother,Gianluca and 2 parents: my mum Virgaianna and my dad Giorgio.
    I like Adele too, LMFAO and Coldplay.
    That's my third year at secondary school BernardoClesio.
    How did you spend your Christmas holiday?
    Did you receiv many presents?
    Do you know Pavlova, the austalian cake? It's really delicious:)

    Waiting your answer
    AnnaGiorgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna Giorgia,
    The most of the time is was outside.
    I have got a cd from Rihanna, gloves and lots more:)
    I also LOVE Pavlova,
    I have a rabbit an it's name is Skippy.
    Did you now that I have lived in Australia for 7 years.
    I'm also born there.
    My birthday is on january the 13th. last friday:). It was a great day because, I got a bike from my parents and a lot of books!!!
    My favrite color is Purple and my favrite food is
    Next year I am going to high school!!!:)
    Here are some questions:
    Do you have pets???
    When is your birthday???
    What is your favrite color???
    And your favrite food???
    And animal???

    Waiting your answer
    Emma Bot

    ReplyDelete